This module aims to support a greater understanding of the procedures and protocols for setting up a Gaelic Medium Community Toddler group.
The module content includes:
- The benefits of setting up Gaelic Medium Toddler Group, including interviews from parents
- What to consider and how to get started
- Suggested layout and session format
- Setting up a committee and their responsibilities
- Who to approach for support?
- Links to relevant guidance and legislation
The module content is in both English with Gaelic translation
The module is a mixed media presentation that will guide you through key messages in a clear, straightforward and informative way. You can work at your own pace and revisit the module as often as you like in order to complete your learning.
As you work your way through the module you can download/save key course documents, and any notes you make whilst completing the module using our ‘not-taking’ box that you will find in each section at the bottom right corner of your screen.
This module is designed for anyone who is considering or setting up a Gaelic Medium Toddler Group.