This module aims to support a greater understanding of the procedures and protocols for setting up a Gaelic Medium Community Toddler group.
The module content includes:
- The benefits of setting up Gaelic Medium Toddler Group, including interviews from parents
- What to consider and how to get started
- Suggested layout and session format
- Setting up a committee and their responsibilities
- Who to approach for support?
- Links to relevant guidance and legislation
The module content is in both English with Gaelic translation
This module is designed for anyone who is considering or setting up a Gaelic Medium Toddler Group.