Skip to content
- CALA Online learning modules are offered to the general public at the advertised rate. CALA members may be entitled to reductions in charges per module or to free training. Only specific categories of membership may entitle the user to these benefits and these may be withdrawn at any time.
- CALA seeks to ensure that all information provided either on the website, via training modules or courses is accurate, helpful and current. The information provided does not constitute legal or professional advice and we cannot accept any liability for actions or consequences arising from its use.
- CALA cannot be held responsible for information provided by third parties; either provided on the site or accessed via links from the site. Inclusion of links to other sites or parties does not constitute an endorsement from Care and Learning Alliance.
- In accessing CALA online materials we take no responsibility for the smooth, uninterrupted, error-free running of any systems. However, if you come across any system related issues please inform CALA as soon as possible and we will endeavour to rectify these promptly.
- It is the responsibly of the web-user to ensure they take necessary measures to ensure internet security and protection from viruses, etc.
- All material contained on the CALA website and within the Learning Management System, unless otherwise noted, is copyrighted and constitutes the intellectual property of CALA. You are not permitted to copy, adapt or use our information for any purposes, non-commercial or commercial, without receiving prior written consent.